Managing your corporate tax risk
Corporate tax compliance and risk management represent an ongoing challenge for most boardrooms and are a key focus area for HMRC.
UK companies now have numerous additional compliance burdens in addition to the annual corporate tax return, for example:-
- filing accounts in ixbrl format;
- creating a tax strategy that must be available on the company website;
- ensuring the company has appropriate tax accounting arrangements;
- filing transfer pricing documentation;
- filing a corporate interest restriction return;
- paying corporation tax in instalments before the end of the accounting period.
Our corporate tax and international tax specialists work with SMEs, private equity backed businesses and global multinational groups to ensure that their tax needs are met. We work across several sectors (including real estate, retail, manufacturing, technology, media, construction, financial services, automotive and pharaceuticals) to ensure that corporate tax opportunities are maximised and all tax filings are made by the relevant deadlines.
We provide a full range of corporation tax compliance and advisory services to all types of companies ranging from SMEs, private equity backed businesses to global multinational groups. Our corporate services include:
- Corporation tax compliance;
- Corporation tax provisioning for financial statements;
- Tax governance (senior accounting officer, tax strategy, corporate criminal offence);
- M&A tax services, including tax due diligence and structuring;
- Supply chain reorganisations;
- Corporate debt finance structuring;
- Cross border transactions;
- Entity rationalisation projects.