Paul Lloyds is a Partner at Andersen Tax in the United Kingdom, advising private clients in almost all areas of UK and US personal taxation. His career has focused on providing tax consulting and compliance services to internationally mobile high net worth individuals and families, entrepreneurs, fund managers, senior executives, trusts and estates.
He is also frequently instructed by family offices, trustees, investment managers and lawyers to assist them and their clients with complex cross border UK and US tax issues.
Paul’s practice areas in UK and US taxation include but are not limited to the following:
- International tax planning;
- Complex tax residency and domicile cases;
- UK and US taxation of offshore structures, including companies and family trusts;
- UK inheritance tax and US estate tax planning;
- Real estate ownership;
- Pre-immigration tax planning and US expatriation;
- Assisting clients with HMRC investigations and IRS reviews and disclosure programs;
- Complex cross border tax issues, particularly the interaction between the UK and US tax systems and mitigating double taxation.
Paul is renowned for developing strong personal ties with his clients, established through his dedication to exceptional client service. He has advised many internationally mobile families where he has become the trusted advisor to several generations within the family.
Paul regularly attends and speaks at tax conferences and has written several articles for tax publications. He trained at PwC early in his career before spending several years in the private client team at Grant Thornton. He returned to PwC in October 2013 before joining Andersen Tax in October 2018.